Frecciargento trains run on both the High Speed line and traditional lines, travelling at speeds of up to 250 km/h with connections that shorten the distance between Rome and some metroplitan areas in northern and southern Italy.
Every day it is possible to select from 54 connections* at convenient and frequent times.
* The figures shown include both outbound and return services made with Frecciargento trains.
- 4 trains from Rome to Reggio Calabria with stops at Naples Afragola, Salerno, Paola, Lamezia T., Rosarno and Villa S.G.
- 2 trains from Rome to Mantua with stops at Florence, Bologna, Modena and Carpi.
- 2 trains from Fiumicino Airport to Genoa with stops at Rome, Florence, Pisa and La Spezia.
- 2 trains from Rome Termini to Fiumicino Airport.
- 6 trains from Milan and Ancona with stops at Piacenza, Parma, Reggio Emilia, Modena, Bologna, Rimini and Pesaro. 2 trains will have extended service to and from Pescara every day.
ETR 600 trains connect Rome to Venice. They are composed of 7 wagons – 432 seats in total - 2 first class wagons and 5 second class wagons (1 bar/bistro wagon included).
ETR 485 trains connect Rome to Verona/Brescia/Bolzano, Bari and Reggio Calabria. They are composed of 9 wagons – 489 seats in total – 3 first class wagons, 5 second class wagons and 1 restaurant/bar wagon.
Frecciargento are provided with:
At the station
FrecciaDesk for the last-minute reservation change and pieces of information on circulation for all Frecciargento customers.
Welcome on board
From Sunday to Friday Trenitalia offers 1st Class customers a welcome service. Available in a take-away, environmentally friendly and recyclable pack, the customer can choose from five different varieties of snacks: sweet, salted, light to low calorie level, gluten-free and also the special Edition for children. The offer includes a bottle of water and an Illy American coffee or soft drink. On morning trains, the choice of a free copy of one of the major newspapers.
The bar/bistro wagon, in the middle of the train, is dedicated to food services and it’s possible to drink hot and cold beverages and taste snacks, appetizing sandwiches, a wide range of hot and cold courses.
For further information on food services click here.