Connections and services
Frecciabianca trains run on the traditional lines outside the High Speed network, guaranteeing comfort and high quality services. 42 trains a day*connecting medium and large-sized cities, from 05:00 until 21:00, ensuring extensive coverage:
- 24 trains with departures almost every hour connect northern Italy and the main localities on the Adriatic coast up to Ancona/Pescara/Bari/Lecce/Taranto;
- 12 trains connect 20 cities on the Tuscan and Ligurian coasts with Rome, with stops also in small towns and some continuations up to Milan and Turin;
- 4 trains connect Rome with the main stations in Campania, Basilicata and Calabria;
- 2 trains connect Rome with the Adriatica coast (Falconara M.ma, Pesaro, Rimini and Ravenna).
* The figures shown include both outbound and return services made with Frecciabianca trains.
Services on board
Highly professional and prepared board staff
Our staff is at customers’ disposal during the whole travel to give information on: journey times, coincidences at the arrival stations and services available for Frecciabianca travellers.
It’s possible to taste the perfect Illy cafe iperespresso and chose among a wide range of other high-quality products. On Frecciabianca trains the restaurant service is available in the comfortable Corner Bar. On the trains Rome - Ravenna, Rome - Reggio di Calabria and Genova – Rome, travellers can eat and drink the shopped products in the Bar Space, seated as they were in a real bar.
Specialized staff ensures the hygiene of the toilets and the decor of the rooms during the journey.
La Freccia Magazine
- Spacious reclining seats with wide seating
- Air conditioning
- Ample space for accommodation of bulky luggage
- Seats for people with motor disabilities in wagon number 3, where there’s also a dedicated toilet
- Hooks hangers that are located under the luggage compartment, near the window
- Socket on seat to recharge the battery of your mobile phone, or work with pc, watch movies, listen to your music
- Courtesy lights on seat
- Foldout tables
- Tilting baby-changing table in the toilet of wagon number 3
- Sound system to be updated about the travel, the coincidences on stop stations, services and promotions of Trenitalia.
A copy of the monthly magazine of the Italian State Railways Group, available on seat.