In collaboration with Your Personal James, and starting in June 2018, Trenitalia offers a new car rental with driver (NCC) booking service from and to the main Italian cities: Bari, Brindisi, Bergamo, Bologna, Bolzano, Catania, Florence, Genoa, Lamezia Terme, Lecce, Lucca Matera, Milan, Monopoli, Modena, Naples, Palermo, Parma, Pisa, Reggio Emilia, Rimini, Rome Termini, Rome Tiburtina, Siena, Trieste, Turin, Treviso, Venice, Mestre, Verona.
The car rental with driver (NCC) service is available for all Trenitalia customers by entering the journey PNR when booking and before payment.
The services available for customers cover car rental for three separate types of service:
• transfer from within the city to the station;
• car available in town by number of hours, with mileage included;
• extra-urban point-to-point transfer.
The service with driver envisages car use on request, with a car that can take three to eight passengers, including for transfers by business customers in the case of special events.More information on Frecciatransfer.
You can book the service on the www.frecciatransfer.com page.
You only have to enter:
• the details of your journey, selecting the railway station and the arrival or departure address;
• the type of service and car desired;
• the number of the train you will be travelling on.
You can pay in any currency, online, with a credit card (Amex, Discover, Mastercard, UnionPay, Visa).
Your Personal James call centre: +39-06-4440099, open 24 hours a day.
The reference tariff is that set by the customer's telephone operator.