Frecciabianca trains run on the traditional lines outside the high-speed network, ensuring comfort and high-quality service. Over 20 trains per day* connect medium and large cities, ensuring a high level of coverage:
* the number shown includes both outward and return services provided by Frecciabianca trains.
Frecciabianca trains run on the following routes:
- 12 Rome - Genoa trains with extended service continuing on to Turin (2 trains) or Milan (2 trains);
- 8 trains between Milan/Venice and the Adriatic coast:
- 4 Rome - Naples - Salerno - Paola - Lamezia - Reggio Calabria trains
- 2 Rome - Terni - Foligno - Pesaro - Rimini - Ravenna trains
Highly professional and prepared board staff
Our staff is at customers’ disposal during the whole travel to give information on: journey times, coincidences at the arrival stations and services available for Frecciabianca travellers.
It’s possible to taste the perfect Illy cafe iperespresso and chose among a wide range of other high-quality products. On Frecciabianca trains the restaurant service is available in the comfortable Corner Bar. On the trains Rome - Ravenna, Rome - Reggio di Calabria and Genova – Rome, travellers can eat and drink the shopped products in the Bar Space, seated as they were in a real bar.
Specialized staff ensures the hygiene of the toilets and the decor of the rooms during the journey.