If you prefer travelling by night and arriving at your destination well rested, in the city centre, you can choose night trains leaving from Venice, Rome and Milan:
• Euro Night from Venice to Vienna and vice versa
• Euro Night from Rome, Florence and Bologna to Vienna and vice versa
• Euro Night from Milan and Verona to Vienna and vice versa
• Euro Night from Rome, Florence, Bologna and Venice to Innsbruck and vice versa
Moreover, during the summer months, an additional Euro Night weekly train from Livorno, Pisa and Florence to Vienna and vice versa, with car and motorbike transport service from/to Livorno.
For departure/arrival times and in order to find out about all the intermediate stops and connections, please refer to the timetable. Tickets can be purchased online and picked up at the self-service tellers available only at Italian stations.
Accommodation available on board
Passengers can choose from among comfortable travelling solutions:
• 2nd class seats
• 4- and 6-bed couchettes
• Wagons lits: compartments with 1, 2, 3 beds, with private washbasin
• Deluxe bedrooms: compartments with 1, 2, 3 beds, with private toilet and shower facilities
• Services vary according to the selected class.
Smart and Family special prices: Saving money while travelling
Before your departure, find out about the best offers and remember: if you purchase your ticket up to 7 days before departure, you can take advantage of Smart ticket fares starting from 29 Euros (prices vary according to the selected class and seat: second class seat, couchette or bed).
Alternatively, with Family Special, children between the age of 6 and 15 (15 not included) travelling with an adult, not necessarily a parent, can purchase tickets starting from 7 Euros.
|From Villach with OBB train to Wien and Salzburg||p||13:16||15.14||17.14||19.16||----|
|to Villach with OBB train :